Cheers to a new (Lunar) Year ~





Hello ! Happy Lunar New Year !! The actual start of 2015 was not the best one for me haha, so I've decided to just go with Chinese new year. In all honesty, it's been a rough 2 months or so, especially these past 2 weeks (stupid boys, sigh.) but I woke up this morning feeling okay and not sad ! I think that's a good start :')

It's been a (long) while since I've last blogged. I took a 3 year hiatus from blogging, but I've decided to come back to doing it once again ! I used to blog a lot about beauty, tutorials, reviews, life and etc. Hopefully for this blog I can talk about the same things and even more ! Such as cooking, restaurants, adventures, advice, dieting/working out, fashion, music/concerts and etc ~  I'm very very excited to be doing this once again. I still need to work on an official logo/watermark for this blog, as well as organizing sections and tags so hopefully that'll come along soon ~ !!

So, why did I even stop blogging in the first place? Looking back now, 3 years ago I started to officially live with the boyfriend I was with at the time. I forgot what "me time" was and I spent most of my days and nights with him.  Prior moving in with him, I used to dorm and even before that I was back in Hawaii and literally had all the time in the world to myself, messing around on blogspot and tumblr. I guess I also got busy with juggling work and school as well, however now that I'm actually single (for the first time in 4 years), I decided to start blogging again since it was my main hobby years ago.

I truly hope to keep this blog updated as thoroughly as possible !! can't wait :)


Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment